My Photo
Name:
Location: Johnstown, Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, June 13, 2005

Ron Cook turns in second consecutive article that isn't total crap

Ron Cook has a writeup today about yesterday's abomination of a game. I suppose it's fairly easy to write an article in which all you have to do is include some stats and some quotes about Lloyd being pissed off. Regardless, I expect far less from Cook than to be able to do that. Mostly this article was pointing out the reasons we lost yesterday, which were numerous. It included a few gems of quotes from Lloyd, such as:
"Quite a few things led to this loss," McClendon said. "I don't have time to go into them all now. That would take into tomorrow's off day."

I can't say that there's anything disturbingly wrong or idiotic in this article, which is probably a first for Cook.

This doesn't mean I like him, though.

--Jeremy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home